Nøkkelord

analyse (6) CRM (7) epost (10) innhold (6) jus (2) ledelse (5) mobil (3) salg (16) sosiale medier (4)

01 september, 2011

7 Signs That You Are In The Presence Of A Sales Narcissist

Kilde: Barrett Sales Blog
Stop trying to impress me.  It’s a real turn off.  I can make up my own mind about whether I like you; trust you; believe you, or not. You don’t have to make up my mind for me.

Despite this, you continue to dominate my space assertively trying to convince me of your merits. My logical brain shows me a well presented, confident individual yet my intuition, my gut, is telling me to be wary of you because I’ve seen people like you before…and the result usually isn’t very nice.

If you haven’t worked it out yet it’s everything you pride yourself on. It’s the charm you exude, the cut of your suit, your answer for everything, your smooth talking and your sustained eye contact and set smile. It’s even your instant warmth and sincerity, your penchant for storytelling, your endless advice giving (even if we don’t ask for it), the way you dominate conversations (instead of listening) and your seemingly full of promise. Except all you do is leave me feeling that only you matter and I’m just a pawn in your game of seduction, control, and self delusion.

So stop it.  I’m not buying it anymore.   You’re too dangerous.  Get out now.

.: How to spot the Sales Narcissist before they get you ...







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar